Kingston’s MMCmobile™ solutions deliver sufficient capacity and are energy efficient when used in the latest mobile phones, PDAs and other consumer electronic devices.
MMCmobile removable memory storage comes as a reduced-size MMC form factor and includes an adapter to double as a full-size MMC card. The smaller size, large capacity and dual operating voltage ranges are the perfect match for mobile phones and other portable devices that have limited space and require extended battery life.
With a storage capacity of up to 2GB and support for wider bus widths (x1, x4, x8 bit), these low-power MMCmobile removable storage cards allow users to pack media-rich content from mobile phone networks in the latest mobile phones and high-megapixel camera phones.
All MMCmobile cards come with a lifetime warranty, 24/7 technical support and legendary Kingston reliability. Also, all Kingston MMCmobile solutions are backwards-compatible with legacy MMC standard host devices.
- Capacity: 1 GB
- Dimensions: .70” x .94” x .05” (18 mm x 24 mm x 1.4 mm)
- Weight: .05 oz. (1.5 g)
- Dual Voltage Operation: at 1.8V or 3.3V
- Speed: up to 8 MB/sec, read rate up to 7 MB/sec write rate
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 140° F (0C to 60C)
- Storage Temperature: 4° F to 185° F (-20C to 85C)
- Standardized: complies with MMC System Specification Version 4.0
- Easy: plug-and-play
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty